Monday, August 11, 2008

Memories

I saw this on a Amanda's blog. Here are the Directions.
1. As a comment on my blog leave on memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instruction on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I 'll come to your blog and leave on about you!

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I have lots of memories since your my mom! But I remember how you always tried to have fun things for us to go and do like going to the lake in the summer, going to the painted hills, caves, whatever to get us out and doing things. It was fun.

Ashley said...

Hi Mo! This is Ashley (Lusk) Olson. I have many memories of you as my beehive leader and all the fun we used to have with Lynn, Blayre, Ambyr, and Megan--Those were probably my favorite years in young women's. Thanks for all you taught me.