Friday, August 21, 2009

Grandma Camp 2009



This is Ethan, Amelia and Hayden petting a pig. This is also during the time that Brock was lost. Poor Brock. I felt so bad that I left him at the bathroom and he couldn't find us.










Ethan, Brigham and Johnnie got to ride up front on the wagon ride.














Angela is holding Hayden. Hyrum Amelia and Brock are on the side with Johnnie and Ethan are up front.











Brock, Brigham and Amelia found one of the few rides they were tall enough to ride on. Hyrum got to ride it with his mom and the look on his face was priceless! He looked scared to death!






On our last day we went to DQ for ice cream. Amelia, Lia and Hyrum are enjoying their Blizzards.

2 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

I love all the pictures! I only wish I could have seen you all while you were at the beach. I don't know what day you were at the air museum but I could have been there. It is only 20 minutes from us! The kids still talk about Grandma camp and how much they loved it! Hayden wants to talk to you "grandpa" on the phone everytime I am on the phone. It is pretty cute! Thanks a million for doing grandma camp!!!!

Amanda Davis said...

Oh and notice I didn't mention Brock getting lost on my blog because I didn't want to make you feel bad! I know stuff happens, you felt bad and it all turned out ok so don't beat your self up over it to much!