Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Girls and Grandma

Amelia was really missing her Grandma and persuaded her parents to make a trip to Prineville so she could get a picture of us together to hang in her room. What a sweetie. I always hate to get my picture taken, but maybe she will remember me more kindly than I do myself!
We always have fun together. I probably am the "craft" grandma because we make things together as often as we can. I really look forward to every stage of my grandchildren's lives and hope that when they are teenagers we can still have fun!
While Amelia was getting her picture taken Hayden and Lia needed to be a part of the fun too! I made Hayden and Amelia's matching dresses recently. It was fun and brought back memories of sewing for my own girls. I need to do more of that again. Lia let Aunt Amanda put braids in her hair, which is quite an accomplishment! The funny story from this weekend was when Lia was helping Amanda make cookies and she told her that she liked Amy (Amanda's cousin). She said Amy tells stories without books, she tells stories with her mouth! Amanda told her, "That's because Amy can't read!" Of course, that all got back to Amy and the battle is on! You gotta love our family!

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

Amy can't hurt me! What is she going to do have Lyn send me an email!!!