Monday, December 15, 2008

More fun with Amelia

Today Amanda called so I could talk some sense into Amelia about wearing black pants. Amelia thinks that is "a boy color"and won't wear them. I told her that I have 2 pairs of black pants and they are my favorites! Girls wear black pants all the time and you can wear any color of top with them and I was wearing black pants right then while we were talking! I don't know if she put them on after we hung up... but I was amused at the influence I could have on my granddaughter's wardrobe. I wonder if that will still work when she is 15!

1 comment:

Amanda Davis said...

I hope you can when she is 15 too! Then when she is trying to make a choice I don't approve of maybe Grandma can talk some sence into her!!! It reminds me of when Ethan wouldn't eat Enchilladas because it wasn't "cowboy food" and he was 3 and thought he was a cowboy... So I told him he should ask Grandpa if Enchilladas were cowboy food. Dad told him that cowboys eat enchillada's, tacos, all kinds of different foods! Ethan has loved Enchilladas ever since! Oh and Amelia did wear the pants all day! (first time in pants in months!!!)